Friday, April 12, 2013

Review: Marcelle Luxe Metallic Liquid Liner


You know, sometimes you just have to wear glitter. There, I said it. And when you feel the urge, what else is more fun to amp up than your liner? It's not too pow! in your face, but it just adds a little something.


This liner has a slim brush, which is covered in sparkly green goodness. I usually use this on my upper lash line, and it just adds a pop of colour and sparkle to my eye look. Marcelle isn't a much talked about brand, but they do have some great products. I'm not entirely sure if this is a purely Canadian brand...but if it is, there's lots of green glitter liners out there. This isn't unique.


This needs a couple of coats to become opaque, and I definitely recommend layering this over a black liner to make it really pop. It looks awesome.


Thanks for reading!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment