Saturday, April 27, 2013

Review: MAC Blush in Dame

Mac Powder Blush in Dame 

This is my one and only MAC blush, because there aren't honestly very many blushes that MAC sells that I would actually wear. Plus they cost about $22 CAD, and I can good quality blushes from the drugstore!
I'm not bashing this blush though, I actually really like it.


Dame is a matte rose pink. It might look sort of scary and dark in the pan, but it's really not. I'm really pale and it works well. The pigmentation isn't that great. Well, it was when I first got it, and I had to use a really light hand, but now, well it's a kind of a weird story.

I don't know if this is just me, or if it happens to other people, but my blush developed a sort of hard layer over top, so I had to try really hard to get the tiniest bit of colour. Before that happened, it was very pigmented. After a while, I just scraped off the top layer, and then it was pigmented again. Weird. 


It's a really pretty colour, though. It can be light enough for daytime, or you can deepen it up for nighttime. 

Thanks for reading!


Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for an award! Here's the link for what you need to do.

    http://myfavoritedayblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-leibster-award.html

    Have fun!

    xo Em
    http://myfavoritedayblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete