Friday, April 05, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze Dress Me Up

China Glaze Dress Me Up

I feel like it's been a really long time since I've done a NOTD post (it probably hasn't been at all, but whatever). The reason for this is because I'm trying to stop buying so much nail polish, and so I'm wearing all the colours I already own. And a lot of those I've already blogged about!

Anyway, this colour is from March 2012's the Hunger Games Collection, from China Glaze. That was probably one of my all time favourite nail polish collections ever; not only because I love the Hunger Games, but because I absolutely loved almost all of the colours in the collection. I own so many from it!


Dress Me Up is a brown toned mauve cream. It looks very natural on the nails, and works well for when you need your nails to look toned down or professional. And although you can't buy it anymore, there are many similar colours out there! This is a very dupe-able colour.


Thanks for reading!!


Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment