Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Love Spring Tag!!

After seeing missglamorazzi do this tag on Youtube, I thought I might as well give it a try on my blog too!! So this consists of 12 Spring related questions, so let's jump in!

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
My favourite spring nail polish is probably Make Some Noise from China Glaze. I have talked about it a lot on this blog already, and I actually just posted a NOTD with that, which you can check out here.

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
That would probably be Revlon's Lip Butter in Cotton Candy. It's the perfect pink for spring; it's fun, but it's not too bright for everyday wear. You can see the review of this here.

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
I don't actually wear dresses, so this question doesn't have an answer!

4. What's your favorite flower?
Probably roses. They're so pretty and elegant, and they're the symbol of true love (cue: Awwww!!)

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
My favourite accessory for spring would be scarves. I love any type of scarf, but in spring I really like to wear cotton, patterned scarves.

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
For fashion, I really like the neon colours trend going around, especially the highlighter yellow/chartreuse coloured clothing. For makeup, I like the brighter blush, lip and eyeshadow colours.

7. Favorite spring candle?
Ooooh, that's a toughie. I usually only like the winter candles, because I really like foody scents when it comes to candles. However, i really enjoy the smell of the new Market Peach candle from Bath and Body Works. Smells amazing!

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
This is actually a scent I would wear all year round, but I have really been enjoying Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Perfume. It's light enough for daytime wear, but you can spritz a little more on at night.

9. What is spring like where you live?
COLD. I live in Canada, and it usually snows until about May. So we don't really get much of a Spring, which sucks, because it's my favourite season!

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
Once it actually becomes spring here, my favourite thing is the mild weather. Not too hot that I need to wear shorts, but also not cold enough that I need a jacket.

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Not in the slightest.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
Unfortunately, no. I have too much schoolwork to do!!



So that's the entire tag! I hope you enjoyed this post, and thanks for reading!



Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these questions! I like reading tags as much as I like watching them, if not more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know!! I'll start doing more, now that I know people want to see them!!

      Delete