Thursday, October 18, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Hopeful

China Glaze Hopeful


This is a colour I've been looking for awhile as, believe it or not, I don't have anything like it in my collection. I usually gravitate towards darker colours, but for some reason, I felt the urge to wear a colour like this.

I found this is China Glaze's Breast Cancer Awareness Collection 2012- United in Purpose, a collection full of pinks. OPI had also released one, but China Glaze's was more extensive, having 12 colours instead of 2.

This colour was pretty much opaque in two coats, but three probably would have made it completely opaque. That's pretty good, as shades of this colour family are usually pretty sheer.


China Glaze Hopeful

And additional tidbit of information-since my top coat clumped up and I have yet to get more, I'm not wearing top coat here. And I've gotten four days (and counting!) with no chips and minimal tip wear. 

Edit: After five days of wear, this nail polish has started to shatter at the tips. This hasn't happened to me with any other nail polish, so I think this might be due to the lack of top coat. 

Overall, I'm very pleased with this colour!!


Thanks for reading!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment