Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Review: Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting

Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting

Today's review is of my third Lip Butter, Sugar Frosting. This is one that I used to wear A LOT. I've kind of drifted away from my obsession with pale lip colours and this one basically sits in my drawer now, unused. Which is sad, because it's really quite a pretty colour!



I absolutely love the formulation of the Lip Butters, and they are a much talked about product among the beauty community. They are super moisturizing, but they also pack a punch when it comes to the colour department. 

I wish I did wear this colour more, but it just doesn't look that great anymore on me. Unless I put a gloss on top, then it looks great! Pale colours just sort of wash me out now.
Sugar Frosting is a super pale pink/nude with gold shimmer. It's warm toned on my skin, but when I put it on my lips, it looks cooler.


I love this colour; I just don't get much use out of it now! I still love the Lip Butters, though, and I highly recommend checking them out.

Thanks for reading!



Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment