Friday, March 08, 2013

Worth A Look: Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in White


Today's post is featuring a product that I use almost on a daily basis. It is the Annabelle Kohl Liner in White. I've already talked quite a bit about Annabelle liners on this blog, but I've never mentioned this one specifically. I'm going to tell you why I think this is "Worth A Look."


I use this everyday to line my lower waterline. Using a white or beige eyeliner there can fake the appearance of making your eyes look wider. Many people say that you should use beige because white can look unnatural. However, despite being pigmented, this eyeliner doesn't look unnatural on me, it just makes me look more awake!


These eyeliners are good quality, and pretty cheap (I think the Kohl ones are about $5 CAD), so I recommend checking them out if you're looking for a way to perk up your tired eyes in the morning!

Also a little side note, in case you were wondering, no this isn't harsh on your waterline, despite being a pencil. It's very smooth, unless you sharpen it to a very sharp point. You will probably also need to touch up throughout the day, as eyeliners usually have a tough job staying put on the waterline.

Thanks for reading!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment