Thursday, March 28, 2013

Review: Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

So this is a review on a product that everyone in the beauty community has been raving about. Unfortunately, this isn't going to be another positive review to add to the list.


This mascara claims to give 200% more volume, with no clumps, despite how many coats you put. This mascara did none of the above for me. But this is where I'm confused. I know of so many other people who rave about this mascara, and I just don't understand why it didn't work for me. Maybe I got a bad tube? But regardless, don't be offended if you really like this mascara! This is just my opinion!!!


This mascara has a different brush than all the other mascaras in the LashBlast family. It's thinner and it's curved instead of straight. Covergirl claims that the bristles are perfectly placed apart to avoid clumps, so maybe my eyelashes are just at odd measurements?

The first thing I noticed when I pulled it out was how dry it was. Which makes me suspect that I might have gotten a bad tube, because this barely put any mascara on my lashes. 

Before
After


I'm sorry, but those are definitely what I would call clumps to me!! This mascara just did not work for me, which was sad, because I had very high hopes!

Sorry, Covergirl, but you had a miss on this one. I might try it again in the future to see if it was just a bad tube. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for reading!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment