Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag!

I am soooo sorry, everyone! I know how badly I've been at blogging lately. I've been super busy at work, and I'm in my senior year of high school.

But today I have another tag for you, and this looks like a fun one! Let's get started!

1. Name a beauty regime you rarely do?
I don't blow dry my hair very often at all. All I do after I shower is blow dry my bangs so they dry straight, but I never blow dry the rest of my hair unless it's really late, because I don't like to go to bed with my hair wet. I don't know why, but it makes my hair feel weird when I wake up the next morning.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly? 
Um, I would like to answer yes to this question, but I would be lying. I try to wash them as often as I can, it's just soooo much work....oops.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Regardless of how chipped my nail polish is, I always change my nail polish every week. Even if it's chipped beyond belief, or not chipped at all, I always change it every week without fail. I am definitely a person of habit.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? 
This is something I won't put off. At the first sign of something beginning to run out, I rush straight to the store to get it before I forget. I don't know what it is, but I don't like knowing that I need to do something and not do it straight away.

5. What is your worst beauty habit? 
I know it's really bad, but I don't wash my face twice a day. I don't actually do anything in the skincare department at night, apart from removing my makeup.

6. Name something non beauty related that you put off doing all the time? 
Well, right now I'm blogging while I should be studying for an exam I have tomorrow. So I guess that answers that question...

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the very last minute?
NO. I give myself an hour every day to get ready, regardless of whether I actually need that much time. Being presentable is one thing I devote a lot of time too, and I get panicked when I think about oversleeping and having to go to school with only ten minutes to get ready or something.

8. Can you commit to spending bans? 
Unless I run out of something vital like foundation, yes. I can go for months without buying any new makeup that I don't absolutely need. Which comes in handy when I'm trying to save money!

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collections? 
My nail polish is very organized, I have a nail polish rack on my wall. My makeup, not so much. But I do try my best to keep my vanity tidy, because that's where all my makeup is stored, and where I get ready every day.



So that's it, guys! Thank you so much for reading, and I hope everyone has a good day!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment