Friday, September 27, 2013

Nail Polish Obsession Tag!

Hi guys!

So I know I've been really bad at posting lately and I'm really sorry, but I've been so busy with school and work, I haven't had any time at all.

I didn't really know what to post today, but I knew I had to post something, so I googled tag questions for nail polish tags, and I found one I thought was perfect! Let's hop in, shall we?

1. What is your favourite nail polish company?
My favourite nail polish company is definitely China Glaze or OPI, it's hard to choose between them actually- I have so many of both.

2. Glitter or no glitter?
I love the look of glitter nail polish, but it is such a pain to remove, so I usually steer clear of it and opt for not glitter nail polishes instead. Every so often, I do treat myself with glitter nails, but I usually regret it as soon as it comes to taking it off.

3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
Like I said in the question above, I'm torn between China Glaze and OPI. I'm not a huge fan of Essie, I think they're a little overpriced for the quality, so I don't own many of those.

4.When do you change your nail polish?
I change the nail polish on my fingernails once a week, and the polish on my toes...well, less than that.

5. What is your favourite colour on your nails?
I really like wearing blues on my nails, both dark and light blues. Blues just go with most of the clothes I wear.

6. Darks or brights?
It depends on the season. I wear darks and brights all year round, but I mostly gravitate towards brights in the summer and darks in the winter.

7. What are you wearing on your nails right at this moment?
I am wearing Every Month is Oktoberfest from OPI's Germany collection.

8. Matte nails- in or out?
I don't particularily like the look of matte nails, sorry. It's just not my style.

9. French manicure?
I really like the look of French manicures, I just never have the time to do them myself or the money to get them done professionally.

10. Favourite winter colour? Summer colour?
My favourite winter colour is the one that is on my nails right now, and my favorite summer colour is Make Some Noise from China Glaze.

So that's all the questions! Thank you for reading!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment