Saturday, July 06, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze Bare If You Dare


Today's NOTD is an old China Glaze polish. I'm pretty sure this was released as part of the Tokyo collection (I think it was 2008?), but I found it in the clearance bin at the salon I buy my nail polish at. I've seen colours also from this collection at different salons, so if you hunt around you might be able to find this polish.


Bare If You Dare is a peach/coral colour with golden shimmer. At first I was afraid it would be too frosty for my nails, but it really doesn't look that frosty on the nails. 
It was opaque in two coats, and lasted for quite awhile!



I've been really into coral colours and they are really in for summer. If you're looking for a colour similar to this, you probably won't have to look very hard!


Thanks for reading!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment