Friday, July 26, 2013

Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef


Today's review is of a lip gloss from Revlon, one of their Super Lustrous lip glosses in Coral Reef. Now Revlon has recently repackaged and reformulated the Super Lustrous lip glosses, but this is one of the old shades, which are still being sold. 


The formula for this gloss is probably the best I've ever had from a lip gloss. I shouldn't be surprised though; I've heard many people rave about these glosses. It's thick, but not too sticky, and it gives off a high shine. The pigmentation is great too.

In the tube, Coral Reef looks like more of a coral that leans quite pink, but when it's swatched and on the lips, it comes off much more like a true coral. 



The colour is still gorgeous though, and it's one I'm going to be using a lot this summer! I highly recommend checking out the Super Lustrous glosses.


Thanks for reading!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment