Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink

Maybelline Color Tattoo "Metal" in Inked in Pink

Welcome to the review of my new HG eyeshadow, Maybelline's Color Tattoo "Metal" in Inked in Pink. I wear this pretty much everyday now. 

This is the first Color Tatoo I've ever used, but I've heard really good things about them, and how they are the best cream eyeshadows in the drugstore.



I LOVE this colour. Inked in Pink is a pink obviously, but it doesn't look so bold on the lids. It has warm undertones, but it looks pretty neutral when actually applied. Here's some swatches. 


See? Super pretty! It doesn't look too pink; it has goldish undertones. But this is a super formula. It stays on better on me than MAC Paint Pots. It lasts seven to eight hours with no creasing. 

This is marketed as a "Metal" color, but it doesn't show up super metallic on the lids, which I'm grateful for! Too metallic is not the best. 

This is pretty full coverage, so you don't need to load it up on the lids.

I definitely want to try more Color Tattoos after trying this one!



Thanks for reading!



Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment