Monday, February 11, 2013

Review: Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake

Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake

Today's review is going to be of another lip colour, Revlon's Lip Butter in Cupcake. This is probably my least favourite of the three that I own, but I thought I would review it anyway.

I really don't wear it that often, and when I do, I put a lip gloss on top. It is also the one out of the three I own that I wear the least.


I absolutely love the formulation of the Lip Butters, and they are a much talked about product among the beauty community. They are super moisturizing, but they also pack a punch when it comes to the colour department. 

The reason I don't wear this colour very often is that it doesn't look very natural on my lips. It's a bit too bright for me, but it looks more toned with a lip gloss on top. 
Cupcake is a bright baby pink with cool/blue undertones. It's very pretty, and I'm sure it would look great on other people, but without a gloss, it doesn't look to great on me.



I love this colour, but it would probably work better for someone who was a bit more daring with their lip colours!
Revlon Lip Butters can be bought at any drugstore, and I highly recommend checking them out!


Thanks for reading!



Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment