Friday, May 03, 2013

NOTD: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet

Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet

So I feel like it's been a really long time since I've posted, and an even longer time since I've done a NOTD post! The reason I haven't posted lately is because I've been super busy. And the reason I haven't done a NOTD post in such a long time is because I have been wearing nail polishes that I've already done posts on.

Even though this one has been in collection for a long time, I haven't done a post on this one so I thought I would share it with you!



Mint Sorbet is just what it says it is- a mint green. I remember mint was such a hot trend last summer, but it hasn't gone out of style for me! I love mint on everything- nails, clothes, and of course, in my mouth! 

This is a simple, creamy mint green, and even though it is a drugstore polish, the staying power is very good.


This is three coats.


Thanks for reading!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment