Saturday, May 25, 2013

Review: ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink


Hi guys, sorry I've been so absent lately. I got a part time job and I have a lot less free time now!

Anyways, today's post is a quick review from one of my favourite line of blushes, ELF Studio Blushes.
These are some of the most raved about blushes, because they are so inexpensive and really high quality.



I have the shade Tickled Pink, which is a very pretty light dusty pink. This is a matte blush. In some lights it can look cool toned, in other's more warm.
I chose this shade on ELF's website because it looked like the lightest one there, and I am very pale. I was right, it is very light, so there is a chance it may not show up on you if you have a darker skin tone. 


The pigmentation is good, it's just such a light shade, that it can be tricky to make it show up. But I know the rest of the line has some darker colours if that would be what you are looking for.

These retail for $3 on ELF's website, or in some stores.



Thanks for reading!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment