Saturday, September 07, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze Tongue and Chic

China Glaze Tongue and Chic

Today's NOTD is a polish from China Glaze's new Fall collection, Autumn Nights. I had my eye on a couple of the shades, but I only picked up two colours...for now. 

The one that caught my eye immediately was this colour, Tongue and Chic (cute name). It caught my eye because I didn't have anything like it in my collection. I have a lot of blues, and a lot of greens, but not a gorgeous blue/green mix like this.


Tongue and Chic is a shimmery  (almost frost finish) turquiose/emerald shade. It is an absolute stunner, and incredibly opaque. I only needed one coat for it.

The formula was a little bit troubling on this one, it was a little streaky and thick, and I got air bubbles on a couple of fingers. 


I'm super excited for Fall, and to start wearing on the neutral colours on my fingers. Hot cocoa, leaf piles, scarfs, all of it. And cute nail polish, of course.

Thanks for reading!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment