Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: October 22, 2012

Haven't done one of these in a while, but I figured it would be a good way to kick off the start of the week.


1) Mood:
Pretty happy, actually. It's just the extremely gloomy/snowy weather that's keeping me down!!!

2) What was the best part of your weekend?
Going out for sushi with my friend on Saturday. It's always nice to grab food with friends and kind of forget about life for awhile (although that's easier said than done!)

3) If you HAD to choose one: drastic haircut or drastic hair colour?
I would go with a drastic hair colour. It's easier to change back if something goes wrong!!

4) Current nail polish:
China Glaze Agro. NOTD coming soon!!

5) You're carving a pumpkin, what do you carve?
Something pretty simple...I'm not exactly delicate with my hands. Maybe an unicorn?

6) Current outfit?
Black leggings, mint chiffon shirt, riding boots and some rather unflattering socks...oh well, no one can see them.

7) Are there any T.V shows you are really loving right now? 
Criminal Minds!! I never liked it before (I can't handle any gore at all), but now I can't stop watching it!! It doesn't hurt that there are some very attractive guys in it...

8) Do you change your makeup routine with the seasons? How is it different for fall?
As we progress into colder weather, I usually darken up my eye makeup. My face makeup stays pretty constant year round.

9) Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?
Nope, not this year. I actually have no idea what I'm doing for Halloween this year.

10) Weekly Goals:
Don't let the weather get me down too much!!!


Hope everyone has a great week and thanks for reading!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment