Wednesday, October 24, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Agro


China Glaze Agro


This is another colour that I think is great for fall. Coming from the March 2011 Hunger Games collection, Agro is a olive green with gold and orange shimmer. 

It was opaque in one coat, but I gave it two coats, and then a coat of top coat.

China Glaze Agro- with flash

I took a picture with flash, so you could hopefully see the shimmer quality of this polish. These pictures were taken the day I painted them. I've had this polish on for three days no, and no chips yet!

Agro- you can see gold shimmer in this one

I think any olive green colour is great for fall...this one reminds of trees I guess, and other green stuff! It also could be incorporated into a Christmas manicure!


Thanks for reading, and hope you all are having a great day!!



Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment