Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: October 29, 2012

I can't believe it's Monday again already!! The time seems to be flying by lately.


1) Mood: Pretty happy. The weather is looking brighter for this week, so that's good. And I don't feel like I have too much to do right now.

2) On the topic of Hurricane Sandy, are there any natural disasters common to where you live?
Nope! I have never experienced a tornadoe, earthquake, hurricane, tsunami...I guess I'm pretty lucky!!

3) What is your favourite song at the moment?
I'm loving Taylor Swift's new album, "Red". Every song on it actually, but if I had to pick a favourite song off of it, it would be "22". So catchy!!

4) Current nail polish:
China Glaze Glitter All the Way. It's from their holiday collection...super cute name!!

5) If you could only use one makeup product, what would you use?
I really hope this never happens to me!! But if I had to choose, I would say mascara. I feel like my skin could survive with concealer/foundation, but my eyes always look really tired with no eye makeup on them. But that would be closely followed by eyeliner and concealer.

6) Current outfit:
Black leggings and a purple, white and green striped cropped shirt. Very comfy yet not sloppy-looking!! (Those are my favourite kind of outfits.)

7) Are you good at keeping in touch with friends and family?
Close friends and family, yes. But sometimes I feel like I don't see or talk to some of my friends as much as I would like to.

8) Are you excited about any holiday makeup collections this year?
Well, every holiday nail polish collection...but for makeup, I'm eyeing some of Benefits mini sets. They look really cute!!

9) The world's most wonderful chef is at your house, ready to cook you any meal you desire- what would you choose?
Is it bad if I say buffalo chicken wings...? They're my all time favourite food!!!

10) Weekly Goals:
I guess just being able to check off everything on my to do list!!!



Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone has a good week!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment