Thursday, October 04, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Harvest Moon

China Glaze Harvest Moon


How perfect is this colour for fall? It reminds me of falling leaves. Harvest Moon is a colour from the Hunger Games collection released last March. I always thought it was a bit of an odd colour to release just before spring and summer, but it is very fitting for this time of year!

Harvest Moon is a beauiful copper colour, with gold, orange and brown shimmer. It reminds me of a penny.

China Glaze Harvest Moon-natural light

It's true to it's colour in the bottle, and the shimmer does translate onto the nail. The formula was good; it was opaque in one coat, but I gave it two.
It was smooth, but I got quite a few air bubbles on one of my thumbs. Ah, well. C'est la vie. 


China Glaze Harvest Moon-indoors

Here I included a picture of the polish under artificial light, just so you could see how shimmery and pretty it is. Definitely an autumn staple.


Thanks for reading!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment