Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Glitter All The Way

China Glaze Glitter All The Way

Yes, I am aware that I'm wearing holiday nail polish on Halloween. But would you pass up the glittery goodness that is above? I didn't think so.
This is from China Glaze's new 'Holiday Joy' collection for Christmas 2012. All the colours in the collection look super pretty.


China Glaze Glitter All The Way- bottle shot


Glitter All The Way is a clear base packed with gold, purple, green and red glitter. It was almost opaque in two coats, which is what is on my nails. However, after two coats, there are still some bald spots on my nails. I probably should of given it three. 

Glitter All The Way-macro

See all the glitter? So pretty. Just a word of warning-this polish is a top coat eater. I had to put on four coats of top coat on this, and it was still gritty! Ah well. Small price to pay.


Thanks for reading!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment