Monday, August 12, 2013

NOTD: Embarca-Dare Ya! from OPI's Fall/Winter San Francisco Collection


Hi guys! 
Today's post is showing you one of the polishes from OPI's newest collection, the San Francisco collection. This was released very recently, for Fall 2013. 


I was tempted by a few different colours from this collection, but I decided to go with only one (for now) and pick up Embarca-Dare Ya! as I do not have many pinks in my collection. 

Embarca-Dare Ya! is a gorgeous raspberry magenta shimmer with golden undertone shimmer. The gold shimmer is quite evident in the bottle, but unfortunately, does not transfer on to the nail very much. 

Here's a bottle shot to show you the gold shimmer: 


And here's a sunlight picture of this colour: 



The gold is a little difficult to see, but it is a very pretty colour nonetheless. This was a little sheer on the first coat, but it became opaque by the second. 

I'm very tempted to try some of the other colours from this collection! I'm eyeing "Peace, Love, and OPI" which is the duochromy one. 


Thanks for reading!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment