Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: September 10th, 2012

So it's the start of a new week, which means another Monday Questionnaire!!

Let's get started!



1) Current Mood:
Stressed out!!! I have so much to get done in such a short span of time!!

2) What are you looking forward to most today?
Getting home, curling up on the couch with a cup of coffee, and watching my favourite show. It's the little things.

3) Someone is bringing you breakfast in bed, what is on the perfect tray?
Sausage and bacon definitely, a smoothie and maybe an omelette!

4) Current nail polish:
OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard.

5) Where do you keep your handbag/purse when you are at home?
On my desk chair in my room.

6) Current outfit: 
Black leggings and pink, red and white tribal print shirt. Very comfy!!

7) If you could try on any celeb's hairstyle for a day, who would you choose?
I really like Spencer Hasting's (Troian Bellisaro) hair on Pretty Little Liars. It always looks so perfectly styled, but not over the top.

8) Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
Closed, because it's just a habit now. Plus any sort of light/noise can keep me awake.

9) What is the last beauty product you finished?
Maybelline's Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer. I just repurchased it, so keep an eye out for a review coming soon!

10) Weekly Goals:
To get everything done that I need to, but not stress out too much. And to take time to relax.


So that's it for this week, thanks for reading!!

Hope everyone has a good week!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment