Wednesday, September 05, 2012

NOTD: Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish in Graphite Gravity

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish in Graphite Gravity-natural light, two coats

Today's NOTD is a polish (or line of polishes) I've been eyeing for a while. It's Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish. I saw these before I went on vacation, and was curious enough to find reviews for them. The reviews were all positive, so when I came back, I decided to pick one up.

I was torn between Graphite Gravity (black with silver) or Electric Emerald (green), but I went with the black because it goes with everything I wear.

The instructions on the back are relatively easy to follow. You simply apply one coat, let it dry, apply another thick coat and hold the magnet over each nail for ten seconds. Make sure you paint the second coat one by one, or else the polish will dry before you can hold the magnet over it.

I was very pleased with the results. The cuticle guard ensured I didn't touch of my nails with the magnet, and the pattern was pronounced enough for people to really notice my nails and ask what I'm wearing.

sunlight-two coats


Isn't it pretty? I'm happy with this, and I think I might want to try others from the line!!

Thanks for reading!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment