Sunday, September 09, 2012

NOTD: OPI Just Spotted the Lizard


OPI Just Spotted the Lizard-natural light, two coats


Today's NOTD is a nail polish from OPI's Spiderman collection, Just Spotted the Lizard. This polish is a beautiful green-gold duochrome, and a dupe for Chanel's Peridot.

As you can see in the bottle, there is a hint of blue, but that doesn't translate onto the nail. In this picture, my nails look more gold with a hint of green, but here:

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard- natural light, two coats

I tried to capture how the polish looks green at certain angles. If you look at my ring and pinky fingers, you can kind of see it.

This nail polish was opaque in two coats. Unfortunately, I have a few problems with the formula. For one thing, brush strokes are very visible with this. And for another, I get the worst air bubbles with the nail polish. I don't know what it is, but I've never had such bad bubbles with any other colour before.

sunlight, two coats

You can clearly see the green/gold duochrome effect in this picture. It's such a pretty polish, and I think this will be one of my favourites for awhile!!

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment