Saturday, September 15, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Make Some Noise and Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Kitty Kitty

Whew, that's a long title!!
I usually don't alternate with my nail polish (I like to have one solid colour), but I did this over the summer and I really liked it, so I decided to do it again!!

China Glaze Make Some Noise (index and ring fingers)
Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Kitty Kitty (thumb, middle and pinky fingers)

Isn't it cool looking? Well, maybe I'm the only one who thinks that. 

For anyone unfamiliar with the Sally Hansen Salon Effects, they are nail polish stickers (made of real nail polish) that you just stick directly onto your nail. They claim to last up to 10 days, but I usually can get a week of wear out of them.
One package of the Salon Effects gives you sixteen nail stickers (two packages of eight), a nail file, a cuticle stick and a detailed instruction booklet.

The China Glaze nail polish came out with the Spring 2012 collection, Electropop. You can see this in the bottle here:

China Glaze Make Some Noise

Taking pictures of this particular polish is frustrating, because the camera never wants to pick up how bright it really is. It's a lot brighter in real life.


So the previous picture of my manicure was my left hand, and since I alternated each nail, I thought I would show you my right hand too.

China Glaze Make Some Noise (thumb, middle and pinky fingers)
Sally Hansen Salon Effects (index and ring finger)

For the China Glaze nail polish I did only one coat of polish. Then I did a coat of top coat over every single nail.
I really like the way it turned out!!

Thanks for reading!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment