Friday, November 02, 2012

Review: CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara

CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara

Today's post is going to be a quick review of a mascara I recently bought, the CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black. I had used this mascara before, a few years back, but I couldn't remember what it did for my lashes. Since I needed a new mascara, I decided to give it a try.


Purple is my favourite color, so I'm really enjoying the packaging on this. That being said, this is a rather bulky mascara tube. It's nothing atrociously big, but it's not very slim, and it's rather heavy. 

brush

The brush looks the same as the one on their original Lash Blast. It is a pretty large brush, but not too big that I jab myself in the eye whenever I use it. 
The colour is pretty good; it's a rich black that makes statement on the lashes.

lashes-before
lashes-after

As you can see, this lengthens my lashes quite a bit. This mascara promises both volume and length, but it definitely gives me more length than volume. 
This is two coats of mascara in the pictures above. After two coats, it can start to get a little clumpy, but this mascara is actually pretty decent for not being clumpy. 
Staying power is good, too. After about seven/eight hours of wear, it can start to wear down a bit. 

Overall, I'm pleased with this mascara. I would have liked maybe a little more volume, but I'm pleasantly surprised because I got this on sale for $6.99 CAD!!!!

My Rating: 9/10

Thanks for reading!!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment