Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: November 12, 2012

Is it too early to be excited for Christmas? Well, there's only 6 more Mondays until then!!!


1) Current Mood:
Average, I guess. I'm kind of feeling a little...insecure, self-hating right now. That's never a good feeling, but sadly, way too frequent.

2) What is the last song/album you purchased?
The new songs from the last episode of Glee.

3) The best video game system ever is ___________?
I've had three in my lifetime: Nintendo Game Cube, Nintendo Wii and a Playstation 3 (well, the last one is my brothers). I would have to say that the Playstation is my favourite. The graphics are awesome, and a lot of my favourite games are on there (RockBand, Skyrim...lol)

4) Current nail polish:
China Glaze Velvet Bow.

5) How many times did you hit the snooze button this morning?
None! I'm very good at getting up on time, even on a Monday morning...at 6am.

6) Current outfit:
Black leggings, a blue shirt, and a brown/white striped three quarter cardigan.

7) What is the furthest distance you've ever driven?
Um, no idea?

8) You can only use one mascara for the rest of your life--which is it?
Oh my goodness, this is an impossible question. I feel like my mascara favourite is changing all the time...well, my current favourite is Covergirl's LashBlast Fusion, so I guess we'll go with that.

9) If you could have a $1000 gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose?
Sephora, of course!! That gift card would be used up in one trip...it's very sad that I'm not even exaggerating.

10) Weekly Goals:
Don't let the things people say bother me :(

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone has a great week!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment