Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NOTD; Revlon Facets of Fuchsia

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia

I am seriously in love with this colour! I've owned it for about a year, but this is only my third time wearing it!! How could I ignore a colour this pretty??


This is from Revlon's Autumn 2011 collection, Expressionists. This was released with a couple of other glitter nail polishes, but this is the one that caught my eye. 
This is a sheer black jelly base with purple microglitter and larger hexagon glitter. It's a vampy polish with a little bit of added something. It's not just your standard black, or dark purple.

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia-close up

I used three coats for this. After the first coat, it's pretty sheer. But the second one makes it almost completely opaque. I did a third just to even things out. 
I used one layer of top coat, but I could have done with two because it was still a little bumpy.


Thanks for reading!!


Melissa

PS. Sorry this post is kind of short; I'm sick at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment