Monday, November 05, 2012

NOTD: OPI Goldeneye

OPI Goldeneye

Ok, I just totally realized saying the name of this polish out loud, that "OPI Goldeneye" totally rhymes!! Anyway, totally off topic.
I also just realized that I said "totally" three times in that sentence.

This polish is from OPI's newest collection for holiday, the James Bond collection. This collection is full of a lot of reds, and there was only two colours that really caught my eye: this one and Live and Let Die.
In case you didn't know, all the polishes in this collection are named after Bond films.


OPI Goldeneye

This polish is a clear based yellow gold. It's actually hard to tell that this has a clear base, because there is SO MUCH GLITTER!!!!! This literally looks like flakes of gold on my fingertips. 
I did two coats on my fingers, and it was opaque with that. However, in some angles, it looks like there are bald spots still on it. But when you look at them dead on, it looks completely opaque.

OPI Goldeneye

I'm not sure how I feel about this colour. The formula is great; it was smooth and flowed evenly. It has a lot of colour; a lot of pigmentation. But I'm not how good this colour looks on my skin tone. I'm very pale and cool toned, and this is a very warm, almost yellow, gold. That being said, this is a great colour in every way. Each to their own, I suppose.


Thanks for reading!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment