Friday, December 07, 2012

EOTD with Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

EOTD

Today's eye look (well, the other day's actually) comes from Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette, one of my favourite eye palettes of all time. I prefer it over the original Naked Palette, actually. 



I used only three colours from the Naked 2 Palette and a couple of brushes. I'll show you which colours I used and the steps I did to get the look. Read on!


1. First, I put this pretty silvery colour, Verve, all over my lid. It's super shiny and reflective, so I didn't need that much.


2. Then, I put "Busted" on the outer part of my lid and into my crease to darken it up. I used a flat shadow brush for this.


3. Then using a small crease brush, I smoked Blackout, a rich matte black shade, into the outer portion of my lid and crease. I didn't need that much since it's very pigmented.

4. Then I lined my upper and lower lashlines with a simple black pencil liner.

5. Using Busted again, I ran it with a liner brush over the black liner I just applied. 

6. Then with Blackout, I made a pretty thick line of just the outer portion of my upper and lower lash lines. Then I pushed that black up into my outer corner, just to smoke it up.

7. Then once again using Verve (the silvery shade), I ran that underneath the liner on my lower lashline. And then I used it to highlight my browbone and inner corner.

8. After all that, I just applied mascara to my upper and lower lashes, and that was the whole look!




Thanks for reading!!



Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment