Friday, December 28, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Twinkle Lights

China Glaze Twinkle Lights

Sorry for the long gap between blog posts! I've been really quite sick! Now I know that Christmas Day is over, but it always feels like the Christmas feeling lasts longer than the actual day.
So today I have my last Christmas manicure to show you. I put it on almost a week ago, but I managed to take pictures the day I painted them.


Twinkle Lights is from last year's holiday collection from China Glaze. I really got a lot from that collection!! 
This, in my opinion, is the most Christmas-sy nail polish I own, so I saved it for the day itself. It is a clear based polish packed with (mostly) gold glitter, but red and green as well. 


Application was a real pain for this one. Since I got it about a year ago, it's thickened up quite a bit since then, and now it is really clumpy and goopy. What you see here is about one (very thick) coat.


I'll be back to review some of the things I got for Christmas soon, but first I have to concentrate on getting better!

Thanks for reading!



Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment