Sunday, December 30, 2012

Review: eos Breast Cancer Awareness Pack





eos Breast Cancer Awareness Duo Pack













So I know that October was actually Breast Cancer Awareness Month and that was when lots of beauty brands came out with special collections and packs and donated the proceeds to breast cancer research.
But-this pack must be still available some places, because I actually got this as a Christmas present! So I thought I would go ahead and review it anyway, just in case it is still available for some people.


So this pack comes with a lip balm (which makes #10 in my collection!) and a lotion, which I have never actually tried before!

1. Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm

eos Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm

This is a lip balm I actually already own and love it, but I was running out! So I'm very pleased to have a back up! 
I think I've already reviewed this one on my blog, but for the sake of the pack, I'll just tell you what I think quickly again.
eos Lip Balms are already my favourite lip balms, and this one is no exception. It smells just like strawberry, but not the plasticky scent of some lip balms. It is thick and moisturizing and makes a good base for lipsticks, since it doesn't actually have any colour of it's own. 


2. Berry Blossom Hand Lotion

Berry Blossom Lotion

For starters, I really like the packaging of this. It's cute, but it's also practical; it's slim enough to fit into a purse or something. This was a little bit full when I got it, so the first time I squeezed some out, it just came out all by itself. 
As for the lotion itself, it's definitely moisturizing. It can feel a little bit greasy on the skin when you first apply it, but it sinks in after awhile and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. 

The scent is very strong, though. It doesn't smell completely of berries; there is definitely some floral notes mixed in. After putting it on your hands, you will smelling the scent for a long time after. It's not unpleasant, just very strong!



So there's my review on this value pack! Both the lotion and the lip balm can be bought by themselves, so don't worry if you missed this pack. 


Thanks for reading!!



Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment