Monday, December 03, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: December 3, 2012

Only three more Mondays after this one until Christmas! This year has flown by!

1. Mood: Christmas-sy! It's starting to hit me how close it actually is!!

2. You call into a radio station to request a Christmas song---which one is it??
Oh dear, I've never had to think about my favourite Christmas song before...I would probably have to go with Jingle Bell Rock. It's so catchy!!

3. What is your ideal handbag size?
LARGE. When I go shopping, I like to put everything I buy into my bag, so I don't have to carry any bags. And I need to fit my wallet, phone, sunglasses, etc. in there too!

4. Current nail polish:
China Glaze Tinsel Town.

5. What is the last fragrance you wore?
Givenchy Hot Couture. You know how a certain scent can just bring so many memories flooding back? This one does.

6. Current outfit: 
Black leggings and a purple, green, orange and white crop top. Comfy, yet cute.

7. Which snow activity do you prefer: building snowmen, making snow angels, or having snow ball fights?
When I was younger, I used to love having snow ball fights. But now, they're sort of too aggressive for me, so I'm going to go with building snowmen.

8. What is your favourite restaurant cuisine?
Mexican, Indian, or Chinese. Good thing I'm decisive.

9. Can you whistle with your fingers?
Not if someone paid me a million dollars.

10. Weekly goals:
I have a test I have to take this week, and I don't really feel ready for it. I hope I'll be prepared enough for it!

Thanks for reading, and have a great week!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment