Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: December 10th, 2012

Time for another Monday Questionnaire!

1) Mood:
Happy, actually. I'm just recovering from a sore throat and a cough, and I'm just about better.

2) Does the winter season tend to draw you inside, or outside?
Definitely inside. Winter's are way too cold where I live to spend too long outside.

3) Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter, or winter clothes in summer?
If I could stay inside all day, then I would choose summer clothes in winter. Winter clothes in the summer heat would be awful!

4) Current nail polish:
China Glaze Ring in the Red over China Glaze Holly-day. Yay Christmas nails!

5) What is your idea of a holiday makeup look?
Definitely a red or berry lip look with some warm eyeshadow. Something with sparkle too!

6) Current outfit: 
A blue flowery crop top with a gray long cardigan and leggings.

7) What is your favourite winter accessory?
Scarves and my Uggs.

8) You have a free day to do anything you want-what do you do?
Probably have a spa day. I think that would be really fun!

9) What are your favourite holiday decorations?
I really love when houses put up so many lights, they look like a gingerbread house. That always makes me really happy, and I love driving home and seeing all the lights.

10) Weekly Goals:
Keep warm!


Thanks for reading, and have a great week!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment