Thursday, December 20, 2012

NOTD: Essie Fishnet Stockings with China Glaze Ring in the Red

Essie Fishnet Stockings with China Glaze Ring in the Red

I'm back today with another Christmas manicure. It's getting close now!!

With today's look, I did something I have never done with a nail polish look before. I used masking tape in order to get the stripe of sparkly red on the corner of nails. 



I own only two Essie nail polishes, and I never use them, barely ever. I just felt the urge to use this creamy red, because red is just such a Christmas colour! 


But I didn't just want to wear a plain, so I added China Glaze's Ring in the Red, a sheer sparkly red. It was the perfect pop to make my nails super Christmas-sy! 

I put on two coats of Fishnet Stockings and one coat of Ring in the Red, then two coats of top coat. 

I really like the overall look!



Thanks for reading!!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment