Monday, January 14, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze It's A Trap-eze!

China Glaze It's A Trap-eze!

Today's NOTD is a polish from a recent China Glaze, Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away. This is to accompany the new Cirque Du Soleil movie that just came out in theaters. I actually have three other polishes from this collection to show you in upcoming posts.




See how pretty that colour is? It's the most unique colour in my collection by far. A lot of the colours in this collection are very unique for a mainstream brand like China Glaze.

It's a Trap-eze! has a very pale lavender, but not quite white, base. It's pretty sheer, so I had to build it up to three coats, and even then, I still had some bald spots in the base.
The base is packed with multi coloured glitter, ranging from blue to green to pink to yellow and everything in between. It literally looks like cupcake sprinkles on my fingernails.

I put three coats of top coat on this, because glitters can drive a little gritty. It's still a little bumpy after three coats.


I am not one to wear white nail polish (I just feel like it looks weird on my hands), but I actually really like this one. The glitter makes it somewhat less harsh. 


It's just so pretty!! And colourful! It's not the most classy nail polish ever, but it's definitely fun!



Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for my other NOTD posts from this collection!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment