Thursday, January 24, 2013

Review: Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist

Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist 

Today's review is another review of something I got for Christmas, Mac's Paint Pot in Constructivist. This is the second Paint Pot I own, the other one being Bare Study, which you can see reviewed here,

For anyone not familiar with Mac Paint Pots, they are cream eyeshadows that you can use by themselves or as a base for other eyeshadows.



Constructivist is a deep shimmery brown, with copper/red undertones. It can look more taupe in some lights and more brown in others. 
Even though it is very deep, it doesn't look too harsh on me, even with my pale skin. It looks multi dimensional, so it looks like I'm wearing more than one colour of eyeshadow. 


Since this is a dark colour, it does have the tendency to crease on me, even when I use a primer underneath. However, it only creases after a very long time. 


Mac Paint Pots retail for $21CAD ($17 US) and can be purchased where ever MAC products are sold.



Thanks for reading!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment