Friday, January 18, 2013

Review: Benefit Erase Paste

Review of Benefit Erase Paste in No.1 Fair

Today's review is of a concealer I've been wanting for a long time, and one that I finally got for Christmas. As you can see above, Benefit Erase Paste comes with an instruction booklet and a little spatula to scoop out product. 

Since I'm very pale, I got the lightest shade they have available, No.1 Fair. I was originally wanting this to cover up my under eye circles. A salmon toned concealer is the best shade to cover up blue toned under eye circles, so that's why I was interested in trying this.
But since I've been using this, I really like using this to cover up blemishes too, since this blends so seamlessly into the skin.



Benefit calls this a "brightening camouflage" and it definitely does brighten. It brightens up your under eye, but it also doesn't call attention to any blemishes you might put this one. Best of both worlds!

I really like this concealer. I wasn't too sure about it at first; I thought it might be too orange and too thick to work on my skin. But it really does blend easily, despite being such a thick consistency. It's on the thicker, creamier end of the spectrum of concealers. It covers up very nicely; it's very opaque. When applying this, I would advise patting this on, instead of swiping. 



Despite being so salmon toned, it looks very natural, even on my cool toned skin. 
Another great thing about this concealer- it lasts very long without fading or creasing. If you have older skin, it might crease more.

I also really like the packaging of this. It's a sleek little pot, which looks really cute, but also practical.

Benefit Erase Paste costs $30 CAD for 0.15oz, and is sold at Sephora and Benefit stores.


Thanks for reading!!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment