Tuesday, January 22, 2013

NOTD: OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

Today's NOTD is a polish from OPI's permanent line, and it's also one of their most well known and coveted nail polishes.
This was actually released back in 2005 with their Chicago collection, but they made it part of their permanent collection. And I'm so glad they did!
I realized I didn't actually have a flat black nail polish in my collection, so I thought it was about time I got one. Although OPI also offers Black Onyx (which is a plain black), I decided to go with LPAD because it has purple undertones to it and doesn't look as harsh as just a stark black. 



Even in the bottle shot you can see it isn't completely black. It's a very very very dark purple cream, that in some lights can look black, and in some, it can look purple. 
It's so glossy, it almost didn't need top coat!!

sunlight


Here are a couple of pictures of it in sunlight, but the picture at the top shows the colour most accurately. This is two coats.

The formula on this is really great, self levelling and smooth.



Thanks for reading!!!




Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment