Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Beauty Wishlist: August 2012

So as we all know, there are some beauty items that we desperately want but we know we don't actually need, or can afford.

So I'm going to do a Beauty Wishlist for today's post, which is basically a list of some products I'm eyeing right now, but I won't probably end up getting most of them.

With all the fall collections and products being released lately, there are quite a few products I'm drooling over, so I figured my blog was a good place to share them, instead of boring the people around me :)

So let's get started, shall we?

1) Urban Decay Smoked Palette

This is the biggest (and most expensive product) that I've been eyeing. A few weeks back, one of my favourite Youtubers, emilynoel83, put out a review of this palette. I listened to her glowing review, and thought, "Oh, I don't really need that, they're all dark neutrals and a couple colours, and I don't wear those." Then I thought about it some more, and realized that I had in fact been wearing lots of dark colours lately, and I had been wanting a blue and plum eyeshadow. So now it's on my list. 
This palette comes with 10 eyeshadows, a full sized 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion, a squeeze tube of Urban Decay Primer Potion, and a comprehensive look book.

2) OPI Germany Collection: I've also been looking at pictures of OPI's fall collection, Germany. I have my eye on four polishes, but I think I'll only end up getting two.

Danke-Shiny Red
source: OPI's Facebook Page
Unfor-greta-bly Blue

German-icure by OPI 

Every Month is Oktoberfest

I think that the two I'm going to end up getting are "Unfor-greta-bly Blue" and "German-icure by OPI", because the last two are so similar and the red clashes with the colours I wear a lot.

3) Maybelline EyeStudio Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow in Caffeine Rush

I wear neutral eyeshadows a lot, so this palette seems like sort of a no brainer for me. But I kid you not, I've been eyeing this palette for over year, and I just can't bring myself to buy it! And it's not even that expensive (it is drugstore), so maybe this will be the time :)

4) Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color 
source: Sally Hansen's Website

I'm not really looking at any specific color right now, but the magnetic nails have always kind of intrigued me, so when Sally Hansen released a line, I thought it might be a good time to try it.

Anyway, that's all I've really been eyeing lately!!!
I probably won't end up buying half of this stuff, but it's always fun to fantasize!!

Thanks for reading!!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment