Thursday, August 16, 2012

Haul!!!

So I went shopping the other day after not going for a month while I was on vacation. Needless to say, I splurged quite a bit on myself, so I thought I would show you what I bought.

Let's get started!

1) Urban Decay Smoked Palette
Urban Decay Smoked Palette

Yes, I got it. I've been eyeing it for awhile, and since the last Urban Decay Palette I got was Naked2 back in January, I figured if I could afford it, why not?

This little guy was not cheap. It cost me $60.90 CAD (including GST), but if you think about everything you get in the palette, it's quite a good deal.

You get 10 eyeshadows, a 24/7 eyeliner, a look book, and a travel tube of Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion

I think I might post a review on this, but I'm not too sure yet. 


Aren't the colours pretty? Once I saw them in person, I couldn't pass it up.

2) OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest

I also got two polishes from the Germany collection. I had rushed into the store to grab the two colours I wanted, and saw they were sold out of this one. The place where I buy my OPI nail polishes rarely ever get a second shipment of collections, so I knew I probably wouldn't get another chance to buy this.
So I trudged over to the checkout with the other colour, and saw one bottle of this is in a promotionary display and got this one too!!
It's a beautiful colour, a dark red/purple base with gold/blue shimmer.

3) OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue

OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue

This is the second polish I got from the OPI Germany collection. This is a pretty blue, with hints of teal. You can see swatches and read more about it in my most recent NOTD.

So that's it for my haul!!!
It's only three things,but they set me back quite a bit!! I'll justify it by saying I bought them for blogging purposes.

Thanks for reading!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment