Wednesday, August 15, 2012

NOTD: OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue

OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue- indoors


Today's nail of the day is a polish from OPI's Germany collection, Unfor-greta-bly Blue. 

To some, this may look similar to a polish from their Spiderman collection, Into the Night, which I initially thought too. But this polish is darker and has more teal in it. I own Into the Night, and it is on my toenails right now while this is on my fingernails.

This is a really pretty nail polish, and when I saw swatches of it online, I knew it would be something that I would quite a bit. I love blue nail polishes, but I don't have very many.

This was opaque in two coats, but I used thin ones. You could probably get away with one thick coat, or two thin ones. 

Anyway, that's all for today, so thanks for reading!!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment