Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Review of LUSH Lip Scrub in Sweet Lips

LUSH Lip Scrub in Sweet Lips

Today's post is of LUSH's Lip Scrub in Sweet Lips, a sugar based lip scrub. 


How it works:
Take a swipe of the scrub and apply it all over your lips. Start scrubbing either with your finger, or by moving your lips together. Then you can either lick it off (it has all natural ingredients, so it is perfectly safe to eat the entire thing if you want...I wouldn't recommend it, but each to their own) or use a tissue.


I make sure to use a lip balm right before I apply it because it helps it to stay on your lips better and not just fall all over your sink or makeup table. I also use a lip balm right after to help bring out the results better. And voila! Delightfully soft lips.
As you can see from the picture above, I've barely made a dent in a pot filled with product. It will last you a long time, but if you don't think you're going to use it a lot, I would be wary because it does have a best before date (usually about a little over a year). 

Lip Scrub Particles

This picture shows the scrub particles. As you can see, they are rather small, and they will not be too harsh or abrasive on your lips.
The scent of this is lovely. It smells like chocolate, with some sugary, cake like tones underneath. It really does smell good enough to eat (which, like I mentioned before, is possible).
My rating: 9/10 I took away one point because sometimes I feel like it doesn't do as good of a job as it could, but those are only on days that my lips are especially dry.

Thanks for reading!!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment