Thursday, August 02, 2012

eos Lip Balm Review

From L-R: Sweet Mint, Passionfruit, Strawberry Sorbet

Today's review is of some of my favourite lip balms. They are the eos (Evolution of Smooth) Lip Balms. I own six of these lip balms, but I only have three to show you- Sweet Mint, Passionfruit and Strawberry Sorbet.

eos Lip Balm in Sweet Mint

Sweet Mint is my definite favourite of the three. I keep it in my purse for when I'm out and about, but I often find myself reaching for it when I'm at home.

eos Lip Balm in Sweet Mint

All the eos Lip Balms make very good bases for any other lip products because of their thick texture. They aren't watery and runny; you can feel them being absorbed into your lips and making them moisturized.
For some reason, Sweet Mint seems to be the thickest to me, and makes my lips the most moisturized. It also has a great mint scent (hence the name).
So I'll give this a rating of 10/10!!!!

eos Lip Balm in Passionfruit

Passionfruit is probably my least favourite of the three. It's definitely not a bad product by far, but compared to the other two; I like the other two better.

eos Lip Balm in Passionfruit

The scent is very nice on this one; almost tropical smelling (sorry, I'm bad at describing scents). It does moisturize very well, but I don't feel like it absorbs as well into the lips and gets rid of the dryness. 
I'll give it a 8/10 :)

eos Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet

My second favourite of the bunch. It has almost the same thick texture as the Sweet Mint, and glides on effortlessly, but not runny.

eos Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet

It is really moisturizing and feels good on the lips. The scent is really nice; it smells like strawberry cake! 
I'll give it a 9/10!

Overall:
I really like these lip balms. The dome shape makes it easy to apply to both your top and bottom lip at once, and they make your lips very soft.
Overall Rating: A satisfied 9/10 :)

I found these in a three pack at my local drugstore for $9.95 CAD, but these usually retail individually for $3-$5 CAD, depending on where you find them.

Thanks for reading!!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment