Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Questionaire: August 20th, 2012

Once again, another Monday Questionaire!!! They are really fun to do, so I'm going to keep doing them.

Let's jump in!!

1) Current mood:
Happy! And proud of myself- I just passed my driver's test. I have that feeling right now that I could accomplish anything! (Well, maybe not anything.)

2) What was your favourite board game as a kid?
I really liked Monopoly, and Life. I always played Monopoly with my grandpa when I went to visit them, and it was really fun! I usually liked to collect the light and dark blues...and the train stations.

3) Do you like your current hairstyle/colour?
For the most part, yes. I do wish my hair was a little longer, and a little darker brown, but I'm pretty satisfied.

4) Current nail polish:
OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue from their new Germany collection. Lovely colour!

5) When was the last time you went to a theme park?
Literally three days ago. My friend was going with her family, and I was invited to come along :) It was lots of fun!!

6) Current outfit:
Denim shorts, pink shirt, olive green scarf with white flowers, and gray flip flops.

7) You're at a movie theater...what snack do you get?
Because their prices are SO expensive (it's ridiculous), I usually don't buy anything. I usually just get Starbucks and sneak it in (shhhh...) (I can't tell you how many drinks I've spilled in my purse). But if I had to choose something, I would get a drink and some buttered popcorn.

8) What is one makeup tip you wish you'd known 2 years ago?
Silver eyeshadow does not suit you, you are allowed to use more than one eyeshadow on your eyelid, and yes, foundation does go on your face. Ok, that's three, but you get my drift. I wish I knew then what I know now (Katy Perry lyrics!!)

9) What is a really classic/popular movie you've never seen?
I have never seen any of the Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future or Batman movies. I have also never seen Breakfast at Tiffany's or Gone with the Wind. I have been meaning to watch Jurassic Park and Back to the Future, though.

10) Weekly goals:
Not getting too stressed by all the little things I have to get done. Easier said than done!!

Thanks for reading, and have a great week!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment