Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: August 27, 2012

Another Monday Questionnaire!! And the last one of August...this year is flying by!

Let's get started then!

1) Current Mood:
I'm kind of sick, but I'm pretty content. Last week, I was a little stressed out, but I feel lots more relaxed now.

2) What is your favourite article of clothing to shop for?
I would have to say shirts. Pants are easy to get, but not that fun to buy. I always like browsing through the shirts, just to see what catches my eye. And do scarves count? Because I love looking for a new scarf!! I guess that's more an accessory than an article of clothing, though.

3) Three hours ago, I was...
In bed, struggling to get up. I'm trying to get up earlier to adjust to a school schedule again. It's not easy!!

4) Current nail polish
OPI's Every Month is Oktoberfest. I really want to change it soon, but I`m trying to hold off on doing so until the first day of school.

5) When was the last time you read an actual newspaper (not digital)?
Actually, we stopped getting paper newspapers a couple of years ago. But, when we were in Scotland, we got paper newspaper frequently. So only a couple of weeks ago.

6) Current outfit:
My pajamas! Haven't been bothered to get dressed yet (hey, it's summer vacay!) (did I really just say vacay?)

7) What is your natural hair texture?
Thick, curly, with lots of volume.

8) Would you rather go a week without your phone or your computer?
I would rather go a week without my computer. I can handle being away from the internet for seven days, but I wouldn't really want to be out of touch with my friends and family for that long.

9) What is your favourite musical?
The Sound of Music and Mamma Mia! hands down. I grew up with the Sound of Music (doe a deer, a female deer, ray, a drop of golden sun...ok, I'll stop).

10) Weekly goals:
To take it easy. I don't want to get any more sick!


Well, that's it for today! Hope you have a great week!

Thanks for reading!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment