Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Monday Questionaire: August 14, 2012

Yes, I am aware that it is a Tuesday while I'm doing a Monday Questionaire, but I only saw this morning that Amarixe had posted another one. So I'm doing it now :)

Let's hop in!

1) Current Mood:
Kind of low actually. I have no idea why, but I'm feeling a bit down. It might be the letdown after a great vacation (I'm home now), but I think it's a bit because of the weather (it's raining). But ah well. Can't really complain.

2) If you had to guess, how many beauty products would you say you use in a day? 
I would say somewhere between 20-30. I know that sounds like a lot, but you have to take into account all the little things- primer, eyeshadow primer, eyebrow pencil etc.

3) Are you a good swimmer?
I can swim, but not exceptionally. Plus I haven't been in a pool for about two-three years, so I really can't say.

4) Current nail polish:
Still China Glaze Smoke and Ashes, but I'm changing it tonight. I'll probably post a NOTD tomorrow.

5) What is your favourite dinner dish? 
I would have to say steak. I LOVE steak. I don't have it very often, which is probably why I like it so much. It's a novelty.

6) Current outfit:
My pajamas. I just woke up :)

7) Do you like to dance? 
I LOVE to dance. It always makes me happy, whether it's a choreographed routine, or just a spontaneous outbreak.

8) Can you drive a manual transmission/stick shift car? 
I have yet to drive any type of car! I am taking my test soon, though.

9) What is the last beauty product you purchased?
Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer.

10) Weekly goals: 
To remain positive, no matter what happens.

Thanks for reading!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment