Saturday, August 11, 2012

Essence Eyeliner in Think Khaki! Review

Today's post will be of an Essence eyeliner, in Think Khaki!

Essence Long Lasting Liner in Think Khaki!

I was walking around in Sephora a while back, and I spotted a Stila eyeliner in the prettiest green colour. You have no idea how tempted I was to get it, but it was just too pricey. So I left it.

Then maybe a week later, I was browsing my local drugstore and came across the Essence display. I spotted this immediately, as it was the exact same colour/style as the Stila one!! And about a tenth of the price!

Needless to say, I bought it (well, obviously...I'm not just taking pictures of this in the store).


It has a nice slim design, easy to throw in a makeup bag for on the go or travel. 


It does have a twist up top, so you don't have to worry about sharpening this. This is useful, because you never know when you need to touch up your eyeliner, and heaven forbid that we use a dull point!

swatch

This is such a beautiful colour, a shimmering moss/forest green. It draws on pigmented and stays on quite a while (I only use it on my upper lashline, so I can not vouch for the staying power on the bottom lashline). 

My rating: 9.5/10
It's a pretty colour, amazingly priced, pigmented and stays on well! What more can you ask for?? This will definitely be a staple item for me in the fall!!!

Thanks for reading!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment